01. No7 Gentle Foaming Cleanser; 02. Simple Soothing Facial Toner; 03. Nivea Soft Moisturiser; 04. Nivea Visage Daily Essential Facial Wipes; 05. mini St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
01. I got this No7 cleanser with one of the Boots £5 off vouchers late last year, and I've still got over half the bottle left! I really like this cleanser actually, it doesn't have much of a smell to it, but the smell it does have is quite fresh, which is nice. Because it comes out foamy, it doesn't feel like it's clogging up my pores at all, brilliant. It does, however, make my face feel quite 'tight' and dry at times, I definitely need to use moisturiser with it.
02. I only got the toner recently, and haven't used it much, but I like it so far, it does the job, and removes excess dirt/make-up that my cleanser/face wipes don't. My T zone - nose especially - can get quite oily, and this toner really helps get rid of the excess oiliness.
03. Ahhh. Nivea moisturiser. I'm sure many of you have used Nivea moisturiser, and if you haven't, you should. I think it's absolutely fantastic. This is my one 'holy grail' moisturiser. I've used Nivea for as long as I can remember, my parents have used this stuff for years, and I am of the belief that - although my dad spends a lot of time in the sun (he wears Factor 50 suncream, don't worry) - his skin hasn't aged badly at all because of using this moisturiser every day. I prefer using 'Nivea Soft' - which is in the white containers - instead of the normal Nivea Crème - which is blue, as the blue one is a lot thicker, and I've got quite delicate skin, and the normal Nivea can be too heavy for it. If you have really dry skin, the blue Nivea Crème will probably work better for you, but if not, the 'Nivea Soft' will probably be best. I always make sure I have tube - or pot - lying around my room to slather on my face!
04. I know a lot of people aren't a fan of face wipes, and that they're really bad for the skin, but I happen to think they're a brilliant invention. They make taking make-up off so much easier of an evening, and I don't plan to part ways with them soon. I rarely wear foundation etc, so the troubles that come with face wipes shouldn't really apply for me - I only use them on my eyes. I usually use the No7 ones - I stock up when the Boots vouchers come around - but I ran out, and picked up these because they were on offer. They're decent. I store them in the No7 wipes container so they don't get dry and lose their cleansing abilities, and they remove my make-up quickly and easily.
05. Ahhh, the ubiquitous St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It smells lovely, it's a good exfoliator (unless you use it every day, then I reckon it'd be too harsh) and it's cheap. I love it. And it lasts ages. I only use it once a week or so, and I've had this mini tube for aaaaaaages.
I'd buy all of these products again, especially the Nivea moisturiser. But not the No7 cleanser if I didn't have a voucher. I'm just too penniless.
What are your favourite face care products?