I've not done one of these in ages! Purely because I've not had the chance to take any photos because of exam revision etc etc.
- I went into an Oxfam charity shop near me the other day and found these two books, that I'd been looking into buying on Amazon. For £2.50, they're a little more expensive than some books from charity shops, but they're both quite thick books, and quite new, so I snapped them up :)
- I spent the week reading Russell Brand's second autobiography. If you're a fan of his - which I am, massively so - I recommend you read it. With both this one and his first one, you can imagine him both writing and reading it as they're written in that Mockney Shakespearean tone for which he is famous for. It's a brilliant, very funny book, and the way he talks about Katy Perry is lovely.
- My mum baked an apple and blackberry pie on the weekend, it was so good! Typical, however, that we decided to bake a pie on the hottest day of the year so far!!
- This was taken on either Monday or Tuesday, I was walking back home from sunbathing in the Arboretum and was intrigued by the two different kinds of clouds. I don't know what determines a cloud's shape, is it the level of precipitation in said cloud? I'm not sure, if some-one knows, let me know please!
- It's not Summer until I've had strawberries and cream! Now is such a brilliant time for strawberries, they're gorgeous! Strawberries & cream, and lazing about watching Wimbledon. Brilliant. Who are you rooting for, Nadal or Djokovic?
- When I was sunbathing at the Arboretum I found a nice quiet spot, opposite this lovely monument. I don't know what it's for exactly, I think it may be a memorial of some kind. It's very pretty.
**Just in case you're not aware, this will be the last post that is NOT scheduled for the next two weeks. I'm going away tomorrow morning (my train is at 9:15, I'm going to die getting up at half 7!) and I won't have my laptop on me whilst away. If I can get some wifi on my Ipod Touch I might be able to get onto Blogger, but I can't promise anything. I am back on July 16th. I have scheduled posts and two guest bloggers that are brilliant doing a few posts, so look out for them :) If you want to contact me, you can do so on Twitter as I should be able to go on there still. Have a good couple of weeks!!