Wednesday, 31 August 2011
01. How gorgeous is this jumper? I could just imagine wearing it when it's getting colder, I love an oversized knit...
02. I'm a big fan of red, it's very flattering, and once again, oversized. Brilliant.
03. I seem to have a theme going here don't I? You can tell the weather is turning, it's been bloody freezing! I love this aran jumper.
04. I went into River Island the other day and tried on a load of their hats, to see which one suited me the most, and this type suited me the most. They're so warm, so I'll definitely be getting one soon!
05. I've wanted a pair of DM's for years, and haven't managed to get a pair, but this year, I am determined to get some.
PS Sorry for being MIA this week, I know I said I'd queue a post or two for when I was away, but I ended up running late to get my train so I couldn't! What made it worse was that I got to the train station to find my train had been cancelled, and I had to wait an hour for the next one. Ridiculous. I had fun whilst I was away though, it's nice to spend time with family!
Anyway, I'm currently watching RENT, so I'ma go finish it, and cry at a certain point (those who've seen it, you know what I'm on about it!) Talking of which, if you have seen it, what did you think?
Labels: mid-week wishlist