- I felt sick after scoffing the big bar of Galaxy Cookie Crumble, but it was worth it!
- This is the new dress I queried about here, as I said yesterday, it was a pretty much unanimous decision for the red, and I love it completely. I won't say too much as I'll do a post about it for Monday!
- The two books I read last week. 'Notes on a Scandal' and Jodi Picoult's 'Plain Truth'. I'm a big Jodi Picoult fan, and this book didn't disappoint. And Notes on a Scandal is brilliant. After seeing the film advertised I knew I wanted to read the book, I'm glad I did! I plan on watching the film soon. If anyone has read either book (or seen Notes on a Scandal) I'd be interested to hear your opinion!
- I know I didn't say much about where I was going last week, it wasn't too exciting, just going down to Buckinghamshire to see my family for a few days. We didn't tell my dad anything about it, it's safe to say he was happily surprised when he saw me, which I hoped he would be!
- I've become obsessed with the musical 'RENT'. I'm a big musical fan anyway, and was recommended this, and it's brilliant.
- I've become obsessed with solitaire on my ipod, is that sad? Silly question, I know it's sad, but I can't stop playing it!
Also, I don't know what the hell happened to those pictures, I know they're blurry, they weren't like that when I uploaded them. Grphm.