1. I don't own any dip-dye hem skirts at the moment, But I love the look of this one & the colour is gorgeous, definitely perfect for A/W!
2. Ever year, I go on the search for the perfect pair of winter boots, and this year, I think these are the ones for me. Studded, black, beautiful.
3&4. I can never have enough jumpers, the studded & skull detailing on these two is perfect, I shall definitely be purchasing these for when the weather gets colder.
5. I'm not one for leopard print, never have been. However, when I tried this dress on yesterday, I fell in love. I don't know what it is, but I love it and I need it.
6. You've probably seen this bag in about 1000 other blog posts, but I really like it. I'm not spending that amount of money on a bag though, so tomorrow I plan on buying the Primark dupe.
7. These shoes are perfection. They're comfy & beautiful & I want them, but they're £60 so I love them from afar. If anyone knows a cheaper version, please please please tell me!!
What's on your wishlist this week?