Hello! Sorry I didn't post much last week, life's been a bit hectic! I think it will be for a while, so excuse the sporadic posting!
I've never done one of these posts before, but this month I found myself reaching for newer products this month, so I thought I'd show you!
1. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk: Anyone who got the massive S&G bundle around Christmas will probably know about this one. I am obsessed with it! I reach for it every time my hands are getting dry, I love it!
2. Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil: I've used their Vitamin E range for a while now, but it's only recently I've picked this up. The weather has dried my skin out quite a bit more than usual, so I wanted something extra in my skincare routine - and this works brilliantly.
3. Topshop Lipstick in 'Hazard': This gorgeous dark red is one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment, I love it! I've got quite a few lipsticks from there and I'm never disappointed! This is quite bright for some people, but I adore how intense it is.
4. Revlon Matte Lipstick in 'Pink Pout': Another lipstick I'm raving about! This is the perfect nude for me at the moment, a nice matte rose pink with a slight lilac undertone, gorgeous.
5. Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat: I've been after a new top coat for a while now, and picked this up on a whim last week. It certainly is quick drying - I used this and then went to bed, the annoying imprint from the sheets didn't affect my nails like usual! It makes my nails VERY shiny, which I love. However, it says it stops chipping, and I find my nails are chipping the same amount they usually do, but then I think my nail polish chips incredibly easily anyway, I don't know why! Can anyone shed light on this? It's very annoying.
Have you done a January favourites list? If so, link me! x