1. The Body Shop Coconut Beautifying Oil - perfect for face, skin and hair, this oil smells gorgeous and makes both hair and skin feel nourished. I've been using this to moisturize my legs and make the ends of my hair silky smooth!
2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum - I've never used a face serum before, but was intrigued and finally gave this a go. I have a fallen in love with it and I loveee how it makes my skin feel!
3. Witch Blemish Stick* - I got this at the #nottsbbmeet in my goody bag and I love it. Stress has caused me a few spots these past few weeks and this really helps clear them up.
4. Smooth lipstick in Inferno* - another goody bag favourite, this orange-toned coral lipstick is amazing, the brightest lipstick in an orange shade that I've ever bought and perfect for summer.
5. Topshop lipstick in All About Me - I didn't need any more bright pink lipsticks, but I was dying to give this a go, and I'm glad I did! This is almost neon, I love it. Another perfect shade for summer!
I'm sorry I've been so MIA recently, I've had a lot of personal issues and Uni work going on so I've not been able to blog, I hope to get back doing it properly soon though!
What's in your favourites this month?