2. Lush's Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I didn't like the smell of Snow Fairy for the longest time, but I received it as a Christmas gift and I am now obsessed!
3. Penguin Classics - for Penguin's 80th birthday, they released 80 little books for 80p each. They're all either poetry or short stories. I currently have about 13, I want them all!
4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - the amazing Vivianna Does Makeup has raved about this so much, I had to pick it up. It's such a gorgeous bronze colour, I love it.
5. Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Love My Pink - I picked these up a few weeks ago and I love the colour, the perfect pink for Spring!
6. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Hap'Pink - Another beautiful pink lipstick that lasts all day without much reapplying! I'll be reviewing this soon.
7. Bourjois Intuitive Liner - This liquid liner has three small prongs, meaning you can do either a more natural look by dotting it on your upper eyelid, or dragging it across like a normal eyeliner. My favourite of the moment.
What's on your favourites this month? Link me to yours!