1. Benefit's Gimme Brow - I got this as part of their Bold is Beautiful project - they spent the month of May giving a free full-size Gimme Brow to anyone who got their brows done at their Brow Bars, to raise awareness and money for 'Look Good Feel Better' and 'Refuge'. A good cause AND an amazing brow product! Expect a proper review soon...
2. Barry M's Gelly Top Coat - I have tried so many top coats - including Seche Vite, and I haven't found any I'm obsessed with, BUT this one is the closest I've got!
3. Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh - This is the perfect summer fragrance, I can't get enough of it!
4. Avon Glimmerstick Cosmic Eyeliner in Blackened Night - Like a normal kohl eyeliner, but with flecks of glitter running through it. I'm obsessed.
5. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in So Hap Pink - I'm obsessed with all of these, and this one in particular is so gorgeous. They last all day, and come in so many beautiful colours!
What are your June favourites?
I'll try not to leave it so long until my next post ;)