1. Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 'Bittersweet' - I'll be doing a full review of Urban Decay's Autumn 2015 range soon but I've become so obsessed with this lipstick I've had to include it!
2. Lush's Cup o' Coffee Face/Body Mask - This mask is so amazing, it makes my skin ridiculously soft. Again, expect a review soon.
3. Barry M's Gelly Nail Paint in 'Watermelon' - As Autumn creeps slowly around the corner, I've started wearing more autumnal colours in preparation, and this has been adorning my nails all week!
4. Barry M's Showgirl Lengthening Mascara - I normally use Benefit's They're Real mascara, but when I'm wanting a break from it, I always reach for this. It's so good!
5. MAC Brush Cleanser - I am so, so lazy at cleaning my brushes. No-one enjoys it, do they? This makes things SO much easier, you pour it a dab on your dry brush, swirl it around on a cloth or some kitchen roll and bam, clean brushes. It's changed my life...(not quite.)
Sorry I've been COMPLETELY MIA for ages, but I was finishing off my MA and oh my goodness I was so busy I barely had time to breath. But now I've got 9 days before I start my new job so I plan on blogging LOTS. Huzzah!
What have you been up to, you lovely lot?