1. Barry M's Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Polish in 'Plum On Baby Light My Fire' and 'Dark Side of The 'Shroom'. I finally caved in and bought these two colours because they're gorgeous, and they look even better on my nails. I love them, perfect Autumn colours!
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion - I know I'm VERY late to the party with this product, but I have only just discovered this beautiful product. It makes any eyeshadow last all day and it is amazing.
3. Benefit's Roller Lash - I still only have the sample size of this, and started using it because I ran out of They're Real. I've fallen in love with this and I plan on picking up the full size version when this one runs out!
4. Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in Red Essential - This entire range is beautiful, but I've chosen Red Essential because I've fallen in love with it this month, Perfect for Autumn and lasts for ages!
5. Urban Decay Microfibre Brow Beater Pencil - this pencil is so thin it mimics hairs, and therefore adds a really natural look to your brows - I use it to fill in my sparser brow before using a brow kit on it. It also has a spoolie on the other end to tame your brows. Perfect!
6. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - I've fallen out of love with my Benefit Erase Paste and it's current cakiness on my face and picked this up on a whim once lunch break. I am so glad I did. The fairest colour is almost perfect for me and it blends beautifully. Expect a full review soon.
Have you done any monthly favourites recently? Link them to me!